Project management services offered for conceptual design, validation and feasibility studies.
Scope of work includes:
- Project management and client representation for both offshore and onshore projects.
- Cost benefit analysis and scoping studies. (includes capitol cost and operating cost estimates)
Project audits, including downtime tracking.
- Procedure specifications and functional design. (identifying opportunities to improve performance and profitability)
- Project co-ordination and implementation, including liaison to vendors and invoice approval/verification.
- Procedure writing (drill well, complete well, re-complete work ľover, P&A, and control and shutdown)
- SUMMS/TNRCC submittals and approvals.
- AFE bid preparations and documentation.