Petroleum Engineering Services
Quality engineering solutions for production, operations, reservoir, drilling/completion and abandonment needs.
Scope of Work:
- Achieve safe and environmentally sound practices in field and maintenance.
- Manage daily oil and gas production operations and help to expand profitability by increasing revenue and lowering operating expenses.
- Evaluate field performance opportunities to maximize the absolute value of the project.
- Formulate project cost estimates and execution strategies.
- Establish appropriate equipment for facilities and construction operation.
- Perform procedures in drilling, workover, snubbing and coil tubing operations.
- Determine and implement electric line, slickline, remedial and P&A operations.
- Perform reservoir simulation studies to optimize recovery.
- Forecast and evaluate waterflood and enhancement recovery.
- Forecast reserves and performance for well proposals.