Production Facility Management
Ensuring optimum utilization of the facility in a safe, environmentally conscious and cost-effective manner.
Scope of Work:
- Manage the control and optimization of the production operations on board the facility ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the processing systems.
- Manage day-to-day operations of drilling, completions and workovers in a safe and efficient fashion.
- Assess the impact of additional productionon existing facilities. (compression, water treating, etc.)
- De-bottlenecking evaluations.
- Work within a team environment to ensure the safety of all personnel on location.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable environmental OSHA and MMS regulations.
- Manage logistics for personnel and equipment to and from locations.
- Provide accurate progress monitoring and daily reports to a supervisor.
- Maintain accurate cost controls.